Pallet Truck Forklift Daily Checklist Caddy
Pallet Truck Forklift Inspection Checklist Caddy – Make sure your forklifts are safe to operate and prevent costly damage due to lack of mandatory inspection.
- The Checklist Caddy is a complete checklist system that ensures the lift truck operator completes a full pallet truck inspection prior to operation
- A copy of the forklift inspection form can be left on the truck and the original kept for office records
- The checklist forms come with a highly durable and visible storage case that can be easy mounted anywhere on a piece of equipment
- Each checklist has 75 carbon-less copy daily forklift inspection forms in each book
Industrial trucks shall be examined before being placed in service, and shall not be placed in service if the examination shows any condition adversely affecting the safety of the vehicle. Such examination shall be made at least daily.Where industrial trucks are used on a round-the-clock basis, they shall be examined after each shift. Defects when found shall be immediately reported and corrected.
This Checklist Caddy Includes:
- One Caddy 4 ½” x 7″ polyethylene envelope with two-way tape for easy mounting
- One coil pen
- One checklist pad with 75 inspection carbonless copy sheets – ELCPT