Refill Narrow Aisle Forklift Daily Checklist Log Book
Industrial trucks shall be examined before being placed in service, and shall not be placed in service if the examination shows any condition adversely affecting the safety of the vehicle. Such examination shall be made at least daily.
Where industrial trucks are used on a round-the-clock basis, they shall be examined after each shift. Defects when found shall be immediately reported and corrected.
The Lift Truck Log Book Includes:
- Forklift inspection checklist – 624 events
- Repair Request Forms – 24
- Accident Report Forms – 4
- Near Miss Report Form – 4
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) Tracking History – 36 Events (know when to service each truck)
- Log book refill dimensions .5″ x 5″ x 8″
Each Daily Log Book = 2-3 Years Supply!