Daily Inspection Pallet Truck (Electric)
Lift truck log – pallet truck (electric). If you are looking for a complete forklift inspection checklist, record keeping package then you need not look any further.
Industrial trucks shall be examined before being placed in service, and shall not be placed in service if the examination shows any condition adversely affecting the safety of the vehicle. Such examination shall be made at least daily.Where industrial trucks are used on a round-the-clock basis, they shall be examined after each shift. Defects when found shall be immediately reported and corrected.
This Complete Check Lift Truck Log System Includes:
- Daily Check List – 624 events
- Repair Request Forms – 24
- Accident Report Forms – 4
- Near Miss Report Form – 4
- Lock-out Tag (required if truck is unsafe to operate)
- Preventative Maintenance (PM) Tracking History – 36 Events (know when to service each truck)
Kit Includes: Polyethylene case with two way tape for easy mounting, Log, Coil pen, Lock-out tag and tie strap
Each Daily Check List = 2-3 Years Supply!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Verified review - view originalWas this review helpful to you?